[hpsdr] "Loaded Latest PowerSDR mRx v3.4.9 Software - now problems !"

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:36:43 PDT 2018

So you tried turning off UAC, and setting text scaling in Windows to 100%,
and that did not work? If so, that is obviously inconsistent with other
folk's results.

For multiple, different radios you must retain two separate databases. See:

https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2917&p=6161&hilit=datapath#p6161

and

https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2824&p=5776&hilit=datapath#p5776

You can NOT run both radios simultaneously on the same PC.

73,

Scott