[hpsdr] HPSDRmRX question

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Tue Sep 11 16:51:00 PDT 2018

All:

I want to interface my HPSDR with a WinKey device to be able to connect
to my logging software and still allow manual iambic keying.

I /THINK/ I remember somebody telling me that:

     HPSDR recognizes WinKey

     All I need to do is set up a virtual serial cable between the
logging program and HPSDR.  I don't need any external hardware, like I
do with my IC-910.

     The iambic paddle input is still operable.

I can't find my log of that conversation.

Is my memory correct, or am I totally confused?

Thanks & 73,

Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org

---