[hpsdr] Minerva's future [MS Windows]

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:56:59 PDT 2019

Interesting issue. I'm not seeing a problem. The ecosystem of Windows app's
is simply too entrenched to think that "desktop-as-a-service" will ever
prevent them from running. So your desktop might come from the cloud, but
you'll still be able to run PowerSDR.

Even if you don't believe that to be true, Minerva is merely hardware and
has nothing to do with this problem space. If Minerva fades or never comes
to be, that will have nothing to do with this issue. All that matters is
whether you can run your desired SDR client software or not. That is
hardware independent.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o