[hpsdr] Thetis VAC problem VAC2 reserved for RX2

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:31:54 PDT 2019

Thank you very much for the kind words, Pierre.

OK, now that I know where you stand I can make my answer simple: both Muzy
and VB software will allow multiple, simultaneous connections to a "cable"
or a "channel". Connect PowerSDR or Thetis at one "end" and as many app's
as you like at the other "end". They will share.

VB Audio Voicemeeter Potato is a special case, and my preference. You have
three virtual channels, so you can assign one to the radio, one to the
WSJT-X and one to DM780. And if you want a fourth app involved, you can
double up on either the WSJT-X channel or DM780 channel. And so on.

Easy!

And don't forget you have FOUR built-in CAT connections available in
PowerSDR or Thetis. Make four virtual serial cable pairs and you can have
four separate app's controlling the radio at the same time.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o