[hpsdr] NVIDIA Jetson Nano SBC - YouTube video

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue Apr 30 10:15:25 PDT 2019

Hi Roger,

Never underestimate the snooping ability of radio geeks! You found the
placeholder for the new web page. As soon as I get more info together, I
will post more information there.

We also have an e-mail list which will be opening up as soon as we have
something to discuss (looks like that time is approaching rapidly).

So see if you can find it. :-) It shouldn't be too hard for anyone on
this list, everyone here is pretty smart.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI