[hpsdr] PowerSDR Minor Issue XVTRs

walterh at k5wh.net walterh at k5wh.net
Wed Aug 21 06:49:45 PDT 2019

Sorry for the wide spread on this.

I have not tried this in earlier versions of PowerSDR, but in my current mRX
PS v3.4.9 I have discovered something that does not appear to be working as
it should in regards to the transverter configuration table.

And was hoping for some direction or a resolution as I step off into a
multi-transverter configuration with my Hermes environment.

It's the same with my Atlas environment as well, so the hardware appears to
be irrelevant to the problem.

Specifically, if you use the XVTRs tab to configure the frequency offsets
and LO information etc.., all the information saves just fine in PowerSDR as
it should, and you can exit and restart PowerSDR with everything remaining
in place.

However, if you save that profile as "Export Database" and then later
"Import Database" you will find that ALL of that information is completely
missing.

Has anyone seen this or found a way around this one?

Many thanks,

Walter/K5WH