[hpsdr] Lists error on search

Marc OLANIE marc.olanie at decision.fr
Sun Dec 15 01:52:59 PST 2019

Hi Helmut

That was a surprise for quite a lot of people. In fact, those USB Blaster clones gave good results during many years. The "STM32" version appears rather recently... with it's series of troubles.

The problem is that most Chinese resellers don't even know which kind of MCU they sell... and sellers known to have Atmel clone could suddendly sell STM devices... depending on the supplying.

 I learned it the hard way, with a bsod an a crash 5 days before a GNURadio worshop I had to do

Now, my Atmel clone is securely kept in a safe ,- )

Marc