[hpsdr] Problem running PowerSDR MRx PS on Win7 with two monitors.

Perry perry at willbell.com
Sun Dec 22 20:03:37 PST 2019

Have been using various versions of PowerSDR for years on single monitior XP, Win7 and morst recently Win10 without issue. One of my computers is a Win7 box with two monitors and I get the following error message (in part):

Object reference not set to an instance of an object at
PowerSDRConsole.comboDisplayMode_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, Evenarg e)
At PowerSCR Console.picDisplay_Resize(Object sender,EvenArgs e) …..

Any help would be much appreciated.

Perry W1COW