[hpsdr] NOISE FLOOR

Dominique DEHAYS f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 15 01:15:47 PST 2019

Hi all ,

question regarding hpsdr mrx.

Is it possible to define RX on a given band : i.e:28Mhz , TX on anoeher band :i.e:50Mhz , get an offset between the 2 bands: i.e :28.120 on RX and 50.250 on tx and keep the offset between the two bands? I mean if I move the RX vfo , tx on 50Mhz moves of the same amount?And the other way TX moves RX follows too.

My question concerns the possibilty to use HPSDR mrx as an IF for satellite operation. It could even be better to be able to promgram this in the transverter setup configuration  page

73

Dom