[hpsdr] PureSignal on Thetis-- how to make it work ?

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 14:47:51 PST 2019

Pierre,

Your information is quite old. The latest information on P2 for the 200D
can be found here:

https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2963

Assuming you do not run into any major difficulties you will find that
PureSignal works perfectly fine and no special actions are required.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o (not Warren ;-)