[hpsdr] Jagadis Chandra Bose, The first OpenHPSDR recarcher?

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Jun 4 13:45:40 PDT 2019

Hi all.

Yesterday I received FunkAmateur for June 2019 were an Indian scientist
named Jagadis Chandra Bose was presented. To learn more about him I looked
into Wikipedia and read the remarkable story about his work! He used 60
GHZ already in 1895 to demonstrate radio waves. And he also invented a
semiconductor detector for the RX. But he did not want to patent any of
his inventions so he must have been a real "open source" man!

I had never heard of him before.

73, Kjell

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/