[hpsdr] Scientific publication using HPSDR published

Erik van Maanen pa3des at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 14 04:36:39 PDT 2019

Dear all,

Our scientific publication on NVIS research is just published in MDPI
Sensors journal.
We used a measurement system based on the ANAN200D and powersdr as well
as a large amount of self developed hard and software.
We specially like to thank Joe K5SO and Doug W5WC for their support and
modifications of powersdr.
(These modifications are now part of the normal powersdr release.)

The publication is Open Source, freely downloadable for anyone, and can
be found on:
https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/19/11/2616
Besides good reading material for the weekend we also hope it can be
used as another example of the value of ham radio.

73' Erik PA3DES and Ben PA5B