[hpsdr] HERMES TX OUTPUT

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.aero
Fri Jun 21 09:28:27 PDT 2019

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 10:23 AM Helmut Oeller <oeller at freenet.de> wrote:

> You are right, Brian! The only problem is that Minicircuits want to sell
> more than piece in a shipment, hi. A handmade splitter acc. to  the
> 'ancient' Motorola application AN749 offers the same result.
> 73, DC6NY

Mini-Circuits keeps several of their splitters in stock and on-the-shelf
for immediate sale. If one is flexible about which model one gets, e.g. BNC
instead of SMA, etc., one can get get one pretty quickly.

Also, I often find splitters/combiners available on eBay for reasonable
prices. I have quite a collection of power dividers and combiners for the
HF, VHF, and low UHF spectrum I have acquired that way.

--

Brian Lloyd
706 Flightline
brian at lloyd.aero