[hpsdr] Need help - Hermes VNA - Hermes not found

radio at netins.net radio at netins.net
Sun Mar 3 11:02:30 PST 2019

Hi,

It has been a few years since I have used Hermes VNA.  Now, when I try
to use it is no longer able to find Hermes.

Power SDR does still find Hermes.  According to PowerSDR:

      Hermes v3.2
      IP 10.0.0.1
      MAC 00-04-A3-64-36-C0

My PC Ethernet adapter seems to be at IP 10.0.0.2 but typing that
(010.000.000.002) in doesn't help.

I did find a post on line that solved a problem of this type, but my
Version of Windows does not seem to have the same Ethernet adapter
settings in the Advanced group.

Also, I did try cycling the power to Hermes and also re-booting the PC.

The PC operating system is Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Any ideas?

John,  W0GN