[hpsdr] Need help - Hermes VNA - Hermes not found

radio at netins.net radio at netins.net
Mon Mar 4 13:58:30 PST 2019

Thank you for your help Helmut.  I finally got the PC to recognize the
programmer.

I **think** what I did was to uncheck something AVG (virus program) put
in the properties.

Now ham VNA works fine.  Oddly, after using Ham VNA I examined the
properties again and the AVG item was again checked.

Anyway, it seems to be working well now.

Best regards,  John,  W0GN