[hpsdr] Deep Learning For Radio Frequency Systems

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sat Mar 16 00:48:30 PDT 2019

FYI:
Link pasted in - in case it doesn't make it on 'Register' button.

Thought some here would be interested.

73's,
John
AJ6BC
*Deep Learning for Radio Frequency Systems*
<https://go.aspencore.com/e/114242/A55AEFF71221089-partnerref-EM3/68pv39/2261852532?h=0a54O6n-fZticx3cc2f8BkCcuZo2tGqp7wrvzNTFebE>
*Event Date:* March 21, 2019
*Event Time:* 8:00 am PDT | 11:00 am EDT | 4:00 pm CET
*Sponsored by:* Analog Devices and Arrow
Register Now
<https://go.aspencore.com/e/114242/A55AEFF71221089-partnerref-EM3/68pv39/2261852532?h=0a54O6n-fZticx3cc2f8BkCcuZo2tGqp7wrvzNTFebE>

https://go.aspencore.com/e/114242/A55AEFF71221089-partnerref-EM3/68pv39/2261852532?h=0a54O6n-fZticx3cc2f8BkCcuZo2tGqp7wrvzNTFebE

Deep learning within RF shows promise for dealing with a congested spectrum
by enhancing reliability and simplifying the task of building wireless
systems. In this webinar, we will discuss a *software-defined radio *that
can perform real-time DSP and deep learning with an *NVIDIA GPU *and an *Analog
Devices*front end. We’ll discuss system performance, training of RF data,
and software used to deploy algorithms and take a deep dive into one
application.

*Attendees will learn:*
<https://go.aspencore.com/e/114242/A55AEFF71221089-partnerref-EM3/68pv39/2261852532?h=0a54O6n-fZticx3cc2f8BkCcuZo2tGqp7wrvzNTFebE>

   - Applications of deep learning for systems and signals
   - How to leverage open-source software for deployment
   - Performance benchmarks of deep-learning algorithms within a
   software-defined radio system

[image: Icon - Video in Email]
<https://go.aspencore.com/e/114242/A55AEFF71221089-partnerref-EM3/68pv39/2261852532?h=0a54O6n-fZticx3cc2f8BkCcuZo2tGqp7wrvzNTFebE>
Not
sure if you can make the live event? No problem.*Register*
<https://go.aspencore.com/e/114242/A55AEFF71221089-partnerref-EM3/68pv39/2261852532?h=0a54O6n-fZticx3cc2f8BkCcuZo2tGqp7wrvzNTFebE>
anyway
and we'll send you an on-demand URL for viewing at your convenience.