[hpsdr] ALEX SETUP

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:15:35 PDT 2019

Hello All,

I am having a hermes and alex setup WITH 20 and 40 meter Antenna. These are the 2 bands I use.

I have a couple of query and if any one can respond will be a great help

1.    In the setup menu – General --- Alex – HPF/LPF

    In the left hand column – do I need to check-in the bypass for 20 and 40 meter. OR I should not check-in ? Please suggest

2.    In the TRANSMIT menu – I have not checked in the EXTERNAL TX-INHIBIT and Rev input logic – WHAT ARE THESE ACTUALLY

3.  When transmitting While pressing the PTT I experienced the ATT setting jumps to 31 ? IS it okay by default – should I change to 0 – WHAT will be the effect in transmission if I bring to 0 – AS A WHOLE what is advisable

73
Tony