[hpsdr] LibUSB-HPSDR_driver_win10_x86_x64.zip

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri May 3 05:09:41 PDT 2019

I agree with Scott that this is an 'unnatural' solution.  Since it likely only archives the release itself, and not the files needed to get there, it isn't what we really want to do.

I agree with Scott that this is NOT firmware.  It is used by PowerSDR and Kiss Konsole. There may well be other libusb0 users (totally unrelated other products) who rely on our version, because it is signed, and publicly available.

I've been asking WHERE to place all that in the GitHub repository.  Crickets...  More crickets...  Someone make an executive decision about WHERE the whole thing should go, and I'll place it there.  THEN it would be time to link to the zip archive from the webpage.  Until then, it makes just as much sense to publish the Google Drive share link that I provided.  You may have a hard time sending this zip file thru email. My ISP won't let me do it, and THEY WON'T TELL ME WHY.  I suspect that it is because it is (or contains) a strongly-signed package, and the ISP doesn't want to be responsible for my exporting something 'bad'.  But that is only a hunch.

73,
George K9TRV