[hpsdr] LibUSB-HPSDR_driver_win10_x86_x64.zip

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat May 4 06:53:15 PDT 2019

NO!  The files for the libusb0 drivers ARE IN THEIR CORRECT PLACES!  And the
openhpsdr.org website properly points to where they can be gotten from the
GitHub repository.

Right now, the http://openhpsdr.org/download.php page does not contain a
direct link to the driver zip file, but contains a link to the GitHub
repository release that has been designated for this.  Possibly this can be
improved, and if so, the webmaster will do that.

If there are still issues with stale/wrong links on the webpages, Dave
Larsen is the webmaster who takes care of that.

To reiterate: https://github.com/TAPR/OpenHPSDR-WindowsDrivers contains
exactly what it should contain, at this point in time.  It contains the
libusb0 drivers for the latest Windows 10 editions, and the source and
process documentation of how the package was made.  They should not, and
must not, be wrongly moved to OpenHPSDR-Firmware or
OpenHPSDR-Firmware/releases.  They are windows drivers, NOT firmware.

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV