[hpsdr] Up date on Dayton HPSDR components

Tim O'Rourke W4YN w4yn at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 05:48:51 PDT 2019

It appears the sale of the complete Atlas station has fallen thru, I am
including all the cards including Excalibur, Mercury, Metis and Alex
Filters and extra cards like Janis and Ozy plus a Hercules 100W amp.

I still have the Hermes station with either 100 Hercules or 300W Eb104
amp also available, nice custom enclosures that match and the Eb104 BPF's.

Contact off list at w4yn at earthlink.net.

Tim W4YN

On 5/12/2019 8:49 AM, Tim O'Rourke W4YN wrote:
> a few more goodies found
>

> Munin board and heat sink, many Munin parts also ( I used to provide
> parts kits)
>
> For all the Atlas spares I would really like to sell a complete
> working Transceiver in Pandora box with Alex filters then sell off the
> spare boards and bits.
>
> As a plus I could include   the Hercules 100W in matching enclosure.
>
> This can be a great intro into SDR.
>
> The Hermes station I could swap in the matching 100W Hercules amp and
> sell the 300W amp by itself.
>
> Tim W4YN
>

> On 5/10/2019 9:22 AM, Tim O'Rourke W4YN wrote:
>> I inventoried what I will be bring:
>>
>> 1 Complete Hermes station, custom enclosures and cabling. Includes
>> EB104 BPF's and EB104 300W amp. This is a complete working xceiver.
>>
>> 1 spare TAPR Hermes board
>>
>> 2 built Hercules 100W amps with digital displays
>>
>> 1 partial Hercules 100W amp kit
>>
>> 1 Pandora box with 6 slot MB and LPU PS AND both Alex filter modules
>>
>> 1 built 6 slot MB with PC power supply
>>
>> 2 Penelope Boards
>>
>> 1 Metris board
>>
>> 1 Mercury board
>>
>> 3 Ozy boards
>>
>> 2 HF projects unbuilt 100W LPF kits
>>
>> 2 Janis boards
>>
>> 1 unbuilt LPU power supply
>>
>> 1 bag of spare LPU parts including heat sinks and connector parts
>>
>> 1 Picco PS
>>
>> 1 unbuilt Pinocchio board
>>
>> 1 Excalibur board
>>
>> My flea market space 9439 in front lot.