[hpsdr] 14bit Hermes Schematic?

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Mon Nov 4 13:55:53 PST 2019

Hi Martin,

Please never try to load 14 Bit Firmware into 16 Bit version or 16 Bit Firmware into 14 Bit FPGA config.  Appropriate firmware you’ll find on https://github.com/TAPR/OpenHPSDR-Firmware . Note that ANAN 10E or 100B stands for Hermes 14 Bit.

Anyway I would suggest to check the bootloader  section of the EEPROM and then try to go back to protocol 1. If the bootloader program doesn’t detect the board it can be necessary to refresh the bootloader section first by using an Altera USB Blaster.

73, Helmut