[hpsdr] WG: 14bit Hermes Schematic?

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Wed Nov 6 03:25:36 PST 2019

Hi Martin,

I’m using Hermes_v10.3 firmware on the Hermes 14bit working sufficiently stable under Thetis.

If I recall correctly  the footprints of the LTC 2208 14bit and 16bit are quite identical, but

other I/Os of the FPGA  are used. Though  Hermes 16 Bit firmware should fail. BTW my Thetis v2.6.7

is asking for v10.3 or higher if older firmware versions are used.

73, DC6NY