[hpsdr] Pan adapter passband accuracy

Roland ETIENNE roland.etienne at free.fr
Mon Apr 13 06:33:08 PDT 2020

Hi Dean,

If I am rigth, the accuracy of what you are seeing in the panadapter of
HPSDR is related to the bandwith and the FFT applied.

The spectrum displayed is a collections of bins, and the witdh of a bin
is for ex: 192 000 / 4096 = 46.8 Hz when doing an FFT of 4096 points on
a 192 KHz bandwith.

No idea for Icom panadapter, my HPSDR Atlas base system is my only
transceiver since 2009, no need to change!

73,

Roland F8CHK