[hpsdr] ANAN 10E SN#1036 For Sale

Mike Flowers mike.flowers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:15:55 PDT 2020

This ANAN 10E has been sold.

Thanks to all who responded.

- 73 and good DX de Mike,  <http://www.qrz.com/db/k6mkf/> K6MKF,
<https://www.ncdxc.org/> NCDXC Secretary

From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 11:06
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: ANAN 10E SN#1036 For Sale

Hi Folks,

I have the Apache Labs ANAN 10E SN 1036 for sale.   Pictures available -
email me off-list.  I thought I would post it here before putting in up on
eBay.

This 10E worked FB in June of last year when I remodeled my radio room, but
I haven't used it since.

This 10E comes with the TAPR Hermes J16 breakout board and I have clearly
labeled the Spkr, Phones, Line-out, PTT-key and PTT-Out connections.   There
was a bit of detective work to do with this breakout board to correctly
identify these connections, as I remember.

Due to the increased activity of 'swappers' returns are not accepted.

$725 shipped insured CONUS only.

Thanks!!

- 73 and good DX de Mike,  <http://www.qrz.com/db/k6mkf/> K6MKF, NCDXC
<https://www.ncdxc.org/>  Secretary