[hpsdr] Pan adapter passband accuracy

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Mon Apr 13 14:01:01 PDT 2020

Hi Scott,
It is possible that Flex Radio Systems had different versions of programs in their library for Europe. I noticed after downloading of a new version after 2005
that certain improvements were made and I could not choose any longer said 10 kHz bandwidth and the keying speed was also limited to 30-45 wpm.
It was great fun to send short music tu-nes in ssb to show the outstanding per-formance of the SDR 1000, having in mind that this was illegal in Sweden and most other countries in Europe. A FM-type of high reproduction quality was confirmed by listeners who were instruc-ted to widen their rx bandwidth.
I´ll try to put my vintage SDR 1000 in operation again and hope to find the old program on one of my defunct compu-ters.
vy 73 es cuagn de
SM6OMH Willi