[hpsdr] Help with Hermes VNA

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Wed Dec 2 11:42:44 PST 2020

John,
IIRC, Hermes VNA is based on the version of Kiss Konsole that existed at the
time.  It is an application in its own, right?  Why would you expect
OpenHPSDRmRx to 'connect to Hermes VNA'?  I can only suspect that you have
phrases and words flipped around, and are saying that OpenHPSDRmRx will
connect to your Hermes, yet 'Hermes VNA' won't connect on win10 with your
Hermes.

IIRC there were changes to accommodate Windows 10, if not various versions
of Windows 8, that would have made the code of Hermes VNA (an application
program)

Could you provide some more details.  You may be trying to do things that
are not currently/yet possible.

73,
George K9TRV