[hpsdr] Help with Hermes VNA

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Sat Dec 5 08:09:14 PST 2020

Hi John,

your issue is really strange. I  also attached a screenhot showing the
connection data and a measured object.

I can't tell you what version of NET is working here, because NET was
automatically installed together with win 10 and no longer listed in the
general app file. But I have also different versions of MS Visual C ++
2008/2010/2013/2015 Redist... on the machine as well as win10Pcap.

May be you should try to use 'discover function'  with the HPSDR
programmer tool to verify connection data. Another option can be the HAM
VNA v.1.1:

http://www.dxatlas.com/hamvna/

This a very comfortable VNA software for Hermes too.

Hope for soon success.

73, Helmut, DC6NY