[hpsdr] Penelope does not transmit... help!

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 14 17:46:38 PST 2020

Hello Marc,

Thank you for you comprehensive reply.

After looking at my Penelope, I think I know what has failed!  The
OPA2674 has a physical burn mark on it!
I'm not sure when or how it failed.  My HPSDR rig is either connected to
a dummy load or is connected to a tuned antenna. I've ordered some
replacements from Mouser, and I'll swap it out and see what happens.

While I wait for the replacements to arrive, I will go through your
check list and see if everything else is OK.

73

Michael Carey
VK5ZEA