[hpsdr] AngeliaLite project

Oleg Skydan olegskydan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:13:05 PST 2020

Hi, Helmut,

> Yes, of course undersampling is possible, but
> USB/LSB inversion has to be considered.

There will be no inversion on RX because of the way NCO frequency (phase)
word is programmed. On TX DAC operates in the 1st zone, so no inversion
again.

> Another drawback is the reduced
> dynamic range in the 2. Nyquist zone

I did not measured 50MHz parameters, probably I have to do it and publish
data. The ADC datasheet does not show any substantial degradation in 2nd and
even in 3rd zones. SFDR is even a bit better. But I have to check it with
real construction.

73!
Oleg UR3IQO