[hpsdr] Need Help Recovering Apache ANAN-10

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 06:55:35 PDT 2020

Recommend you look here, perhaps even join the forum:

https://apache-labs.com/community/viewforum.php?f=22

The forum has far more traffic and participation than this list, and is
curated compendium of openHPSDR and ANAN-specific knowledge. Most questions
can be answered by minimal to moderate searching there.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o