[hpsdr] micro Keyer III and anan 100d

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sat May 2 07:11:01 PDT 2020

Rafael,

All of your answers on the microHam side are in the microHam manual. On the
PowerSDR side is where things are not well documented.

I'm happy to continue to help, but I'd like that help to persist in a way
that may be helpful to other microHam users in the future. To that end, if
you would post at the Apache Forum here:

https://apache-labs.com/community/viewforum.php?f=16

that way our discussion will be saved and available for others to benefit
from.

73,

Scott