[hpsdr] Hermes Ethernet Port FAULT- PLEASE HELP

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Sun May 3 10:08:09 PDT 2020

The ADC Overload message appeared for a couple of Times today before the
HERMES board is not being recognized by the ETHERNET port.

My Hermes board was operational till yesterday. Will request the members
KINDLY help me to resolve the problem.

MY LITTLE OBSERVATION :-
1.    LED1 (D19) is ON Constant
2.    LED4(D16) flashes twice /sec
3.    D1(LED) ON - present in the front side of the board
4.    D6(LED) is Blinking - present in the front side of the board.

5.    All regulator IC output is ON (I MEAN all the LEDS )

6.    ADC IC- temperature is substantially high as usual
7.    FPGA IC - temperature is also high as usual

8.    ETHERNET Controller chip U13 - which earlier I think used to be high
in temperature IS no more HIGH.  Ethernet port LED green IS not coming up.

That’s the only Observation I COULD make and shared.  kindly help me what
next I should check.

73
Tony