[hpsdr] Resurrecting Old Setup

craig heatingengineer at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 16 13:10:01 PDT 2020

Here’s what’s happening. No joy yet:

Down loaded LibUSB-HPSDR_driver_win10_x86_x64.zip

Ran installation. It listed USB devices. Ozy showed up as vendor=0xFFFE, Product ID=0x0007 and no vendor or name info.

Installion seemed to work.

Ran PowerSDR v3.4.9.

When clicking Power button, received error “Error starting HPSDR Harare, is it connected and powered?”

Craig KA0KQC