[hpsdr] FW: Possible added feature request

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Tue Nov 3 12:36:59 PST 2020

Back to the list...

I'm not surprised that such a device is available.  However, it isn't what John was looking for.

Yes, and likely using something like an Arduino or whatever you prefer to do this task, on your own hardware (John's stepper motors, for example...).  But such a device only needs a 'tune' trigger pulse, I would hope, to trigger it to 'tune'.

73,
George K9TRV