[hpsdr] Bootloader for CW Skimmer

Helmut Oeller oeller at freenet.de
Mon Nov 23 04:49:30 PST 2020

George, you need absolutely no assistance from Apache Labs to install
PowerSDR on a 'modern' computer. Use
https://github.com/TAPR/OpenHPSDR-PowerSDR for access to the win installer.

I've my 'ancient' Mercury for undersampling tests on VHF and Ozy running
without any issue on such a 'modern' computer using PowerSDR 3.4.9 and
win 64 bit, built/version 2004. Ozy-FW is 2.8 and Mercury-FW is 3.4.
When the *F**W-check* in settings of PowerSDR is disabled the program
should start as usual.

If the FW of the Atlas boards is older I would recommend a cue of my
friend Gerd. DL1BAM: open INITOZY.Bat with the editor and chance in the
second line of the given FW combination 'rem' against 'load'. If this
and FW-check disabl. is done also Joe's system should start.

73, DC6NY