[hpsdr] firmware files

Joseph Lowe nu6o_ham at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 21:42:32 PST 2020

 I have the files I used to load Ozy/Mercury firmware if you guys want them (only 3mb). I edited the USBblaster.bat file to strip out all reference to the old versions of Quartus and firmware versions. The only downloadable free version that supports the Cyclone III is 13.1. The path to the .exe within Quartus has changed too, so someone without good computer skills is not going to be a happy camper. I had help from a guru son...

If just the essential files and info to get a receiver working were posted somewhere it would save a LOT of headaches.