[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2020/Sep/26

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:12:46 PDT 2020

It started with the Flex-Radios Systems SDR-1000.  In early 2005
the Xylo-SDR group started to see how much SDR performance could
be extracted from the current technology.  That transformed to
the HPSDR group, and later the OpenHPSDR group split off.

In addition to the recent regulars, much contribution came from:
  Gerald Youngblood K5SDR, Eric Wachsmann W5GI, and Bob of
Flex-Radio Systems, the Xylo-SDR group, Phil Covington N8VB, Jim
Lux, Frank Brickle AB2KT, Bob McGwier N4HY, Lyle Johnson, Jeff
Anderson WA6AHL, Dale Boresz WA8SRA,  Ken Hopper N9VV, Rick
Stasiak VE3MM, Larry Loen WO0Z, Time Ellison W4TME, Dan Babcock
N4XWE, John Melton G0ORX/N6LYT, Don Jackson AE5K, Al White
N0TVJ, Klaus Lohmann DK7XL, Greg Smith ZL3IX, Graham Haddock
KE9H, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan VU3RDD, Don Jackson AE5K, Chris
Day AE6VK, Alberto Di Bene I2PHD, Jeremy McDermond NH6Z, George
Byrkit K9TRV, Roland Etienne F8CHK, Hermann von Hasseln DK3HVH,
Jeff Kelly K2SDR, Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV, Helmut Oeller DC6NY, Kjell
Karlsen, Joe Martin K5SO, Henry Vredegoor PA9HJA, Warren Pratt
NR0V, and Eric Ecellison AA4SW who was providing the TeamSpeak
recordings before I jumped in; and more folks that I can't
remember at the moment.

Mike - AA8K