[hpsdr] Operating Straight-Key CW on ANAN-200D/7000dle Remotely

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 15:31:38 PDT 2020

Dick,

Your answer is on the Apache Forum:

https://apache-labs.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3100

Indeed, the answer to a vast array of questions, and certainly all
frequently asked questions, has already been asked, answered and easily
searched out on the Apache Forum.

My station lives in the basement and is fully remote controlled from my
second floor studio/office. See my qrz page and follow it to my website for
potential ideas.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o