[hpsdr] THANK YOU Dave, Bill, Phil

Gregory Ratcliff nz8r at att.net
Sun Sep 27 13:11:11 PDT 2020

I make it my habit every Saturday morning to catch up on ham radio and have enjoyed the HPSDR discussions of Friday evenings.

Dave, you and Bill said it well, not too many projects and contributions going on right now; perhaps its just short term.

I know I will have a sense of loss after more than ten years of checking in each week.  I enjoyed the project and progress, particularly on Hermes; I worked on and dropped my DSP59 hardware as soon as Hermes started.

Thank you for so many great discussions, great insight, and keeping us all updated not only on projects like HPSDR, Hermes, and Tangerine, but the things you could speak about professionally too.   I didn’t consider it overreaching, and for me it was not unlike a  modern day audio podcast, just about HPSDR and learning what three interesting guys were doing regularly.

Be well, I look forward to your next projects and contributions.

Greg
Nz8r