[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2020/Sep/26

Alan Hopper alan at samsararesearch.com
Mon Sep 28 00:36:32 PDT 2020

Hi all team speakers,
Thank you all for the years of entertainment and education.  I have a pair
of headphones that were bought purely for listening in bed on
Saturday morning without disturbing my wife (who was less of a fan:)).
Meeting up with some of you at Friedrichshafen 4 years ago was a real
treat.  Looking forward to the next great project.
73 Alan M0NNB