[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2020/Sep/26

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Mon Sep 28 02:43:57 PDT 2020

I has been listening to all of the Teamspeak sessions from the very
beginning. I will miss it. I built three different versions of the Atlas
system. It was great fun to learn how digital systems are working.

Thanks to Dave, Phil and Mike and all the others for their great
contribution to our amateur radio comunity!

Now I will concentrate myself on the HamSci`s Personal Space-weather
Station projet.

Best Regards and 73

Georg

DL2KP