[hpsdr] SSTV out of sync lines

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:39:13 PST 2021

Hi all,

I got it working like a charm now. I did uninstall all Lenovo laptops
bloatware.
I did all PC hardware drivers update, disabled Intel step speed, Intel AMT,
power
managment and some other useless things in BIOS. My 2.4GHz Intel i5 laptop
itself
works better and faster than ever now. There is a good software available
which
shows DPC routine executions, kernel timer latency and bad drivers in
system:
https://www.resplendence.com/latencymon

FYI:
It's a very good idea to use ASIO driver protocol for digital audio. I now
use a VB-Sound
real-time mixer which creates virtual ASIO, creates virtual all audio
interfaces, has it's
own audio engine. It's very professional and smooth audio stuff they
offering:
https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm
They have excellent Virtual Audio Cables as well. It's all donationware,
it's free to use and
you pay what you want when you want if you find it useful.

[image: VB-ASIO.png]