[hpsdr] Thetis V2.8.11 with Hermes for RedPitaya

Tsutsumi Takehiko ja5aea at outlook.com
Sat Feb 27 23:26:17 PST 2021

All;

Please be aware that Pavel Demin, who is leading RedPitaya application including OpenHPSDR, provided the solution to upgrade his codes from Hermes 4 DDC configuration to Angelia 5 DDC configuration.  Now, we are able to work with Thetis V.2.8.11.  All Thetis feature are operable including Diversity, Stereo Diversity, Dual receiver, Puresignal e.t.c.

Thus, this topic is closed.

However, RedPitaya 14bit model can not support any more DDC usage due to its FPGA capacity constraint. if OpenHPSDR SDR programs change DDC number requirements more than 5 DDCs knowing well known Angelia board i.e. ANAN-100D supports 7 DDCs, RedPitaya 14bit model can not work with them.

I hope you will recognize this limitation of RedPitaya 14 bit model and will implement measures to prevent my concern stated above.

Finally, thank you very much for providing excellent SDR programs for a long time for my hobby.

Regards,

take

de JA5AEA
Windows 10 版のメール<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>から送信