[hpsdr] PennyWhistle MOSFET's

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 02:59:03 PST 2021

Hi Helmut,

thank you for your remarks. I'll take a look into the bifilar choke for DC
feed. This amp is designed by OH7SV, OH2NLT. It should be a working thing
and give a quite flat 22dB gain from 1 to 60MHz. The same guys who designed
the JUMA DC TRX and state-of-art LDMOS 1kW amp JUMA PA1000 -
http://www.jumaradio.com/ But yes, I built it from quite a scratch. There
was no big story about this amp - schematic, PCB 2400dpiPDF image, PCB
layout, some pictures and their measurement results on their website.

--
*73,*
*Riho ES7AAZ*

Kontakt Helmut Oeller (<dc6ny at gmx.de>) kirjutas kuupäeval T, 9. november