[hpsdr] PennyWhistle MOSFET's

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 06:35:38 PST 2021

Helmut, I know it that PS is not available for me. PS is permanently
disabled in PowerSDR mRX when Atlas system is in use. But yes, there is
something wrong in my radio. Even pure TX carrier signal looks dirty in
Penelope output and doesn't look like a high end digital radio at all.

*73,*
*Riho ES7AAZ*

Kontakt Helmut Oeller (<dc6ny at gmx.de>) kirjutas kuupäeval K, 10. november
2021 kell 10:13: