[hpsdr] PennyWhistle MOSFET's

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 08:08:59 PST 2021

Helmut, thanks for all tips and suggestions. Sure, I will take a look into
it what's going on here. Fortunately I have a Pinocchio as well for
 measurements and troubleshooting. Yes, the PowerSDR shows the signal how
it's going out from DSP.  In Duplex mode it shows how the signal going out
from the radio.

--
*73,*
*Riho ES7AAZ*