[hpsdr] PennyWhistle MOSFET's

Riho B., ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:28:28 PST 2021

Helmut, I don't have much lab instruments currently here. But I have a
small 50Ω sma dummy load soldered to the piece of coax. If Penelope sees
50Ω dummy load the TX carrier signal looks damn clean. So, there is nothing
wrong with Penelope here. If I connecting the Penelope to the PennyWhistle
and sending singal out into the 20m delta loop and using small indoor
antenna for RX the TX carrier looks terrible.

Kontakt Riho B., ES7AAZ (<es7aaz at gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval K, 10.
november 2021 kell 18:33:

--
*73,*