[hpsdr] PennyWhistle MOSFET's

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Nov 11 05:16:57 PST 2021

No Sir, I never watched this behavior. As far I recall PowerSDR mRX PS
uses since 2014 Warren's WSP as DSP core. Thetis is organized in the
same way.

Apply a 2 tone signal for IM evaluation. As an orientation: At
Penelope's jumper socket JP2 and DAC fullscale the IM products should be
approx. 50 dB down the 2-tone signal. After the U6 amp IMD should be
around 40 dB. Hence you'll have enough headroom for a well-designed
power amp even without PS.

Before you start investigation check and verify all your settings in
PowerSDR/Thetis.

73, Helmut, DC6NY

.