[hpsdr] hpsdr mrx configuration trouble?

Dominique Dehays f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 31 06:59:17 PDT 2021

Hi all ,

There is something I dont understand . I have installed openhpsdrmrx on
a new pc (W10) to replace the old XP pc I was using. I re entered all
the configuration parameters in all screens identical to the original
one but maybe I have forgotten something.

I always use my ANAN10  on 28Mhz as I am a V/U/SHF only operator. On
this new installation,  my problem is: if I quit hpsdr , the next time I
want to use it , it aways starts on 10Mhz : why?? It was not like that
on the XP computer. Have I missed something?

73

Dom/F6DRO