[hpsdr] Anvelina SDR

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Fri Dec 2 10:29:12 PST 2022

Hello! I want to remind about Anvelina SDR project as list became more
active ;-) Last year November I wrote to this list about, but didn't get
much attention. Project get some attention from that time, but not as
much as it deserve. Recently two HAM's from EU got it and firstly got
their jaws dropping :-) Why, because of self noise!!! On Thetis it
appears -155dbm! Overall parameters are quite good as well. If LTC2217
are used it should jump to third place in Sherwood list, may be higher
or lower a bit. No official tests yet. There are few HAM's in EU who
built it already, but didn't share about it. English speaking forum has
some activity, but could be more. It appears, address changed a bit:
https://eu2av.ru/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=45e2f626a5b3f5ce110bf64736db5bac
Preferably to register there are use of nickname which contain call sign.
If you have any interest in this project, contact me off the list or
register on forum and write there ;-)
As reminder, message from last year below.

Hello! Everobody who are interested in Anvelina SDR project, I start to
maintain thread on Anvelina author Yuri EU2AV forum in English. There
are just short explanation yet, but I will do the best to fill it up
with information. You can join this forum as well. Just please remember
exact registration time! Because Yuri are not quite good with these
things and didn't maintain proper registration yet. There are millions
of bots around, who register each damn second :-/ But he will solve it
very soon. To get more information, you can check neighbor thread with
Google translate directly on exact page. Check it
here: https://eu2av.ru/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=149&p=783#p783

73!                                                     Aivars.YL2GVC